- Water repellent, heat reflective, blackout fabric
- Can be retrofitted around existing hatch trims (custom sizes only - please contact us)
- Two possible mounting positions enables the blind to be fitted to the most stable part of the mounting surface
- Easy to clean UV resistant plastic extrusion, available in beige or white
- User friendly magnetic handle system
- Flyscreen fabric and a polypropylene fibre brush strip enables hatch ventilation whilst keeping insects out
Not only does SKYSCREEN Roller Surface cater for any hatch type or size, Oceanair's unique modular construction allows the blind to be fitted in any orientation.
Thus, any size combination or orientation of hatches can be accommodated, with the blinds operating in the same direction.
Trim & liner options
Liner - optional extra, can be selected above.
Aesthetically pleasing, covers any gaps between the SKYSCREEN and hatch.
- Clips into the SKYSCREEN, trim can be easily cut down to fit any hatch tunnel
- Accommodating all makes and sizes of hatch
- Available in two heights: 62mm and 118mm
- Minimalist and stylish design, hard wearing and easy to clean
- UV resistant material, durable, light reflective and lightweight
- Available in white and flat packed for easy shipping
Aesthetically pleasing, covering any gaps between the SKYSCREEN and any round or D-shaped hatches.
- Hard wearing ABS, or an injection-moulded option for volume production
- Minimalist and stylish design, easy to clean and install
- Range of standard hatch sizes
- Temperature resistant, available in white or beige
A silicon seal between the blind and mounting surface helps resolve any problems in size variation.