| ||Fabric Size |
|Size ||X ||Y |
|1 ||340mm (13 3/8") ||280mm (11") |
|2 ||380mm (15") ||280mm (11") |
|3 ||460mm (18 1/8") ||320mm (12 5/8") |
|4 ||660mm (26") ||320mm (12 5/8") |
|5 ||720mm (28 3/8") ||320mm (12 5/8") |
Custom sizes are available to order - please call us for more information.
SKYSHADE Portshades are provided as standard with face mount fixings. Top mount options are available, please call us if you require a top mounted blind.
Oceanair SKYSHADE Portshade measuring guide
You will need a tape measure.
- Measure both the width and height of the aperture and any trim. The width of the blind fabric (X) is defined as the width of the aperture plus 10mm (3/8"). The height of the blind fabric (Y) is defined as the height of the aperture and any trim plus 50mm (2"). Ideally the blind will be positioned so that, when stowed, the pull down bar and mini grip will be clear of the hatch or portlight and any trim (C).
- Ensure that you have sufficient space around the aperture to accommodate the overall size of the Portshade both vertically and horizontally (A/B). This area is to be free from obstructions and away from any heat sources.
- Match the blind fabric X and Y measurements with the list of available sizes below. Always choose a larger size if unsure.
- Note the Portshade has a trim clearance of 15mm (5/8") (D). The product can however be mounted onto raised blocks to increase clearance.
- Ensure that the thickness of the boat structure at the proposed mounting position is deep enough to prevent the fixing screws from breaking through (E).
The following hold down options are available - please call us if you would like an alternative hold down.
| || || || |
|Mini grip - supplied standard ||Toggle ||Peg ||Long hold down |
Protruding further from the mounting surface, choosing a long hold down will provide additional fabric clearance over the portlight.