Plastimo - Contest® 101 compass
|Lighting || |
- Bulb is integrated in the front flange, thus spreading the illumination evenly over dome and card, preventing eye strain and fatigue at night.
- Easy access to the light bulb from the front of the compass.
|Watertight construction || |
- One-piece moulded flange and front dome.
- Viton® diaphragm with extreme expansion and retraction capacity: compensated the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by the differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure, thus preventing the formation of bubbles.
|Materials || |
- All parts are fully UV-ray treated.
- Scratch resistant dome.
|3 lubber lines || |
- For dependable readings even when steering windward.
|Double reading || |
- From both cockpit and cabin.
|Anti-theft design || |
- Thanks to moulded-in sunken head screws.
|Compensation || |
- Easy access to compensation box from the front of the compass.
|Installation || |
- Exclusive installation design allows the compass to fit any bulkhead, vertical or inclined up to 25° front tilt.
- either by screwing from the cockpit side.
- or by screwing from the cabin side, as an anti-theft security.
- Fits any bulkhead thickness.
- Bulkhead of standard thickness (up to 40mm): the compass is secured with threaded rods.
- Thick (40mm +) or double bulkhead: the compass is secured with screws on both sides of the bulkhead.
- Supplied with back flange for neat installation from cabin side.
- Simply swap them without any new hole and without any tooling - The Contest® 101 has the same mounting footprint as the Contest® 100.